Beeswax candles are more than an alternative to more processed, paraffin variations on the market. They come with a host of physiological benefits.
Many beeswax candles on the market contain varying percentages of beeswax but Nature’s Own’s products are made using 100% beeswax.
- Kinder to the environment; beeswax candles give a ‘clean’ burn compared to their manmade counterparts.
- They boast a natural scent of honey and floral nectar.
- Because they have a higher melting point, they burn significantly longer than other candles; up to two to five times longer, offsetting the more costlier price tag and limiting the frequency of purchase.
- Beeswax candles emit a more brilliant light than other candles, producing a more ambient setting.
- Beeswax candles are the only candles that emit negative ions that purify and cleanse the air around them, effectively ramping up the quality of the air in your personal space. Other store bought varieties are known to produce soot and substances that should be avoided by those with allergies and/or asthma.
- Kinder to both the environment and humans, beeswax candles are hypo-allergenic.